Non Aviation Photography Thread

Started by Jay Beckman, October 13, 2009, 09:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D. Welker

Great photos Scott - thanks for sharing.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Ned Harris

Well done Scott. I especially like the barrel racer images.
Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

Daniel DeSart

I want to be an Oscar Mayer wiener.

Lynn Evans

Ol' Blue eye

I have seen this coyote several times at the Cibola NWR. He seems to be good and healthy for a one eyed critter.
Lynn Evans

scottcolbath

Quote from: Lynn Evans on February 14, 2011, 02:04:48 PM

Ol' Blue eye

I have seen this coyote several times at the Cibola NWR. He seems to be good and healthy for a one eyed critter.

Great shot. Do you just park yourself somewhere and wait for the wildlife to pass by?

And coyotes are very durable critters. I've seen healthy three legged examples in the wild.

S.C.

Bubak

Lynn Evans

Thanks Scott. I generally  see this coyote while driving. It's a patch of brush about a quarter mile long and there are six coyotes that hang out there.
Lynn Evans

Chris V

Jeff D. Welker

Don't know if HDR is popular with the AzAP crew; however, here are a few efforts from my fall trip to the White Mountains.

Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

scottcolbath

Quote from: Jeff Welker on February 16, 2011, 01:13:16 PM
Don't know if HDR is popular with the AzAP crew; however, here are a few efforts from my fall trip to the White Mountains.

Not a darn thing with it when it's not overdone into some friggin' trippy, hippie crap. Nicely done.

Also, this pic of mine made the front page of the Wickenburg Sun today, and I got two more inside.

S.C.

Jeff D. Welker

Quote from: scottcolbath on February 16, 2011, 04:52:38 PM

... this pic of mine made the front page of the Wickenburg Sun today, and I got two more inside.

Congrats on the publication Scott - well done.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Lynn Evans

Lynn Evans

Lynn Evans

Hi Jeff, I really like the second photo of the path in the aspens.
Lynn Evans

scottcolbath

So, I'd previously mentioned that I had some shots taken out at sea on the Stennis. I dug them up today and I'll scan them soon and post them up.

A couple of observations from going through old pics..........

I never knew how many naps I took back when I had kids running around the house. I unearthed no less than ten pics from different times when I was asleep on the couch......Sometimes with my son, other times, alone. I have not napped since probably, 2000. I found an energy that has propelled me since.

I have more crappy pics taking up space in my closet than anyone deserves to have. Most are pics which someone other than I took. But also, my old stuff taken in 35mm is nothing to be proud of. There's a few nice pics, but not many. All hail DSLRs!  ;D

Third, it's both tough and cool to see pics of my son, who I lost when he was 12 years old (in 2001). More than once, I told my wife to not even come near me while I was sorting pics. I knew the pics would kill her. Max was a sweet, wonderful kid. I'll always miss him, but I'm glad I had the time with him that I did.

S.C.

Ned Harris

Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona