News:

In Memory of Jay Beckmam
1961 - 2023

Main Menu

Boeing 747

Started by Matt Ottosen, June 18, 2009, 08:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJPalmer

This is my 747-8 photo from it's first visit to Williams Gateway.

Boeing 747-8 by airportjunkie, on Flickr
Pratt & Whitney's 747SP that surprised us while we waited for the 747-8.

Boeing 747SP by airportjunkie, on Flickr

jslugman

Gathering of heavies at RAF Mildenhall while the runway at Incirlik, Turkey was being re-worked: Kalitta B747-122SF, MD-11(F), C-5A.

James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"

bilwor

Boeing 747-230B(SF) TF-ARM Air Atlanta Icelandic Airlines KTUS 09/12/10

bill word
Tucson, AZ

Brian Lockett

The third Boeing 747-8 prototype N50217 departs for Palmdale from Runway 30 Center at Mesa Gateway on September 2.

Jbong

Paul Dumm

"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

Jbong

Nice Photo Paul. I still need to edit my photos from the touchdown.

Ramp Rat

Delta 747 at HNL

View from seat 9K Business Elite of the above 747 on arrival in Tokyo.  ;D

Ramp Rat

Paul Dumm

Ramrat, Did you take that Friday?
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

Ramp Rat

Paul Dumm

The reson I ask was I got some photo's of the AW ground crew. (Opps, USAir) I will try and find out if I got one of you. If you were out by gate A11 on a tug with one cart behind you tthen I got you.

Ramp Rat

I see. Well, if you took the photo at the time of the BA 747 taxiing by then it won't be me. I was over by A30 on the western most concourse when I took that photo posted above. 

Would you be willing to post the photo, though? I was on a tug with 1 or 2 carts through out the day.