Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Beckman

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Dave S.

I messed around with some little multi-image panoramas while waiting for the American Airlines 787 departure yesterday (discernible in the full size image parked at the west cargo ramp, facing east).  I thought this combination of afternoon sun, the clouds and Sky Harbor yielded a nice combination.  The full size image is 75 x 20 inches @ 300 ppi.  Really wishing I had a better handle on the zenfolio watermark situation.

Constructive Comments & Critiques are always welcomed
All images © David Shields, all rights reserved
www.roxphotography.com
Some Canon bodies and lenses

wingsnstuff

Very nice Dave.  That's an impressive image.

Dave S.

Thanks Vance.  I just took it down a step, so that it should now fit within the window without needing to scroll left/right.  The preview showed the entire image when I was first posting it.
Constructive Comments & Critiques are always welcomed
All images © David Shields, all rights reserved
www.roxphotography.com
Some Canon bodies and lenses

Chris V

Porsche from last weekends "No Fly Zone" at Gila Bend Airport.

Ned Harris

Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

Ned Harris

Eastern Collared Lizard. 3/11/15. Sabino Canyon on my weekly Nature Walk.

_70A3583 Eastern Collared Lizard by Ned Harris, on Flickr
Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

Scott Youmans

Beautiful colors on that guy. Great catch, don't recall ever seeing one of those.
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Jeff D. Welker

In my humble opinion, the best looking factory stock hood ornament on the planet. Only found on the 1951 Pontiac Chieftain. I photographed this bad boy at the Pavillions car show.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Jeff D. Welker

Air show, car show, tractor show...
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Scott Youmans

Quote from: Jeff D. Welker on March 14, 2015, 10:24:46 PM
In my humble opinion, the best looking factory stock hood ornament on the planet. Only found on the 1951 Pontiac Chieftain. I photographed this bad boy at the Pavillions car show.
Jeff, Very much enamored with your 1952 Pontiac shot.  Not just for its aesthetic value but my mother had a 1952 two-tone green Pontiac four-door that had an amber indian head hood ornament.  Not quite the same but I always thought it was cool.  If I remember correctly it had a light in it but maybe I'm imagining things.  Great shot. Really like the sweeping lines of the curved chrome trim and the color combination of amber and green is beautiful.  Great bokeh too.
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Jeff D. Welker

Quote from: Scott Youmans on March 15, 2015, 01:18:28 PM
Jeff, Very much enamored with your 1952 Pontiac shot.  Not just for its aesthetic value but my mother had a 1952 two-tone green Pontiac four-door that had an amber indian head hood ornament.  Not quite the same but I always thought it was cool.  If I remember correctly it had a light in it but maybe I'm imagining things.  Great shot. Really like the sweeping lines of the curved chrome trim and the color combination of amber and green is beautiful.  Great bokeh too.

Thanks Scott. The owner told me the amber indian head can be illuminated via a switch on the dash. Apparently, that option was only available on the 8-cylinder engines. I'm most jealous of your mother's prior ownership  ;)
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Jeff D. Welker

Tractors, cars, tractors, cars...
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Scott Youmans

Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Scott Youmans

Nice job Ross! Like it a lot.  What sort of settings did you use?
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved