Started by Jay Beckman, October 13, 2009, 09:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbong

Boys being Boys

Joe Copalman

Awesome.

Is that the Goodyear skatepark?
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jbong

Yes it is.. Myson always goes there. Its a good place for the kids to be kids.

Joe Copalman

LOL - the helmets were the giveaway.  Goodyear is the only PHX-area skatepark that requires them.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Chris V

redsox223

Jay Beckman

FYI: On Monday Sunset and Moorise are both at 6:45pm so there may be some opportunities around for catching aircraft against the moon and have them still fairly well lit.

Just throwin' it out there...

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Stephen Marshall

So I just thought I would throw this up here. A couple of you may know that I went to Haiti on a mission trip over spring break to do some relief work. I decided to put together an online gallery for my photos, and although it's not very pretty, It gets the job done.

Here's the link if your interested: http://www.photosofhaiti.byethost9.com
-- I'm Stephen Marshall and I approve this message.  |   Visit my Flickr.

redsox223

I was wondering when you were going to get them up, thanks for sharing. If you have the time and access to lightroom, you can put together a slide a flash gallery very quickly and host it on your ASU website.

Stephen Marshall

Quote from: Mitchell Koffman on March 26, 2010, 11:23:42 PM
I was wondering when you were going to get them up, thanks for sharing. If you have the time and access to lightroom, you can put together a slide a flash gallery very quickly and host it on your ASU website.

That's how I made this website.  The galleries are all HTML generated in Lightroom, I decided to go for ease of use instead of fanciness. The main page is simple HTML as well. I figured I didn't know the skill level of the people who would be viewing it, so I went as simple as I could.

redsox223

Quote from: Unmannedpilot on March 27, 2010, 01:18:10 AM
Quote from: Mitchell Koffman on March 26, 2010, 11:23:42 PM

That's how I made this website.  The galleries are all HTML generated in Lightroom, I decided to go for ease of use instead of fanciness. The main page is simple HTML as well. I figured I didn't know the skill level of the people who would be viewing it, so I went as simple as I could.

Sounds good, just trying to help as your photos are great and deserve an equally great backdrop.

Also, here are a few from spring training of the SF Giants Ace:

F-16_fixer

White tail deer from Madera Canyon.

-Chris-

Stephen Marshall

Flowers were in bloom on campus. Went out with a friend and got some nice shots.

redsox223

I will eventually get around to putting up recent plane pics. Here are some from the Flagstaff area: