Non Aviation Photography Thread

Started by Jay Beckman, October 13, 2009, 09:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azbill

Nice shot Harvey. Was wondering why I had six of them flying over my house on a Sunday.

Chris Janes

scottcolbath

Quote from: Matt Ottosen on January 25, 2015, 08:35:23 PM
Quote from: scottcolbath on January 25, 2015, 03:50:24 PM
From the shoot in the dunes.

S.C.

Awesome photos, Scott!  It looks like fun was had by all.

It was a good time, but the wind and all the micro dust really got me worrying about my gear. Next time, I'll be prepared.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/891387-REG/ruggard_rc_fc500_fabric_camera_rain_cover.html

S.C.

Jay Beckman

OpTech Rain Sleeves .. $5 for a pair at Tempe Camera.
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Jeff D. Welker

Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Tower Guy

I like what you did to this photo Jeff. I really like old barns and building, and this is a great treatment.

Scott Youmans

A View from the Hill - Pownal, Vermont, January 24, 2015
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Scott Youmans

Walloomsac Inn - Bennington Vermont - Thomas Jefferson and James Madison stayed here.  The Revolutionary War, Battle of Bennington, was planned here. The Battle itself took place a short distance away.
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Tower Guy

Scott, your Vermont shots are spectacular. Not much else to add other than lets see more.

Scott Youmans

Thanks Harvey. It was a sad occasion but beautiful in its own way.
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Tower Guy

Beautiful photograph Scott. Doesn't sound like it was a vacation, take care.

Scott Youmans

Thank you Harvey, My wife's mother passed away unexpectedly on January 16th so although it was a sad occasion it did take us back there at a time we normally wouldn't have chosen to go.  I lived in the general area from early 1989 to late 1994.  Being a Phoenix native, most people didn't think I'd last too long up there but I found it very interesting in many ways. Photo taken through the windshield!
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Scott Youmans

Another Bennington shot
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Jeff D. Welker

Of course, condolences to you and your good wife. Hopefully the sadness can soon be replaced with joyful memories. Your images from this trip clearly have a special feel to them and the light a marvelous soft quality. This last image has subtle contrasts, muted colors, and a quiet light that help blend it all into a wonderful image. Safe travels home.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Scott Youmans

Thank you very much Jeff.  We are back now having left there just before the big storm hit. If our flight had been a few hours later we probably would have been stuck there for a while.
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved