Non Aviation Photography Thread

Started by Jay Beckman, October 13, 2009, 09:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingsnstuff

Thanks Jay.  It was so weird to see this squirrel up in the tree standing on the tiniest of branches and just munching away on the seed pods hanging from the branches.  At first I couldn't tell what it was, but it didn't even pay any attention to me as I walk up to the tree.  One of those right time right place moments.

wingsnstuff

Thanks Ned.  it was a cute little guy

Jim Endrud

With the family in Rocky Mountain Natl Park.   Here is a shot of an owl with her baby.

Jim Endrud
Peoria, AZ
Canon 5D Mark III - 70-200/2.8 - Sigma 50-500

www.endrudphotography.com

wingsnstuff

Looks like Mamma is keeping at least one eye on you.  I don't think I would want be on the receiving end of her talons or beak.  Nice capture!

wingsnstuff

Paul Dumm

My, What big teeh you have Grandma.  ;D
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

scottcolbath

Quote from: Jay Beckman on June 15, 2012, 03:33:25 PM
;D Great Capture!  ;D

I have these little guys all over my property, yet I never saw one in a tree or bush until this year. I have seen the guys up my mesquite tree and in many creosote bushes on my property. Odd.

S.C.

Ned Harris

Bats leaving the bridge on Broadway over the Pantano Wash in Tucson at sunset. 6/17/12

_92W5782 Bats over Tucson by Ned Harris, on Flickr
Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

aaron kluth

All Images © of Aaron J. Kluth all rights reserved.

Dave S.

The Father's Day gifts I received from my wife...look closely - that is not a brand new 70-200 f 2.8 lens and a roll of film.  They are a coffee cup & a USB flash drive hidden inside a recycled film canister!
Constructive Comments & Critiques are always welcomed
All images © David Shields, all rights reserved
www.roxphotography.com
Some Canon bodies and lenses

wingsnstuff

That's awesome Dave.  Don't leave it in your truck because someone might think it's a real lense and break in.   :'(

Jay Beckman

Quote from: wingsnstuff on June 18, 2012, 06:28:19 PM
That's awesome Dave.  Don't leave it in your truck because someone might think it's a real lense and break in.   :'(

QFT...

Laugh if you want but I agree with Vance...

Cool gifts though.  You could probably punk some people with the old "USB Film" story!
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Ned Harris

Queen butterfly pollinating Button Bush, Sabino Canyon, 6/19/12.

_92W6122 Button Bush by Ned Harris, on Flickr
Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

Jay Beckman

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.