Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX, KPHX)

Started by Matt Ottosen, June 15, 2009, 09:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpasley

Cool Joe I just didnt recognize the foliage ,lol

Jbong

Joe I am right with on the FedEx man I love that. Nice shots.

Rob Silliman

Convair cargo bird a little farther out (looking like he is diving for the runway)

Jbong

Couple from the other day.

Joe Copalman

"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jbong

Awsome shot Joe!!!! Question is that your flash or is there that much light out there? Never night shot inKPHX

Joe Copalman

Floodlights were illuminating the other 767 next to it and I used a long exposure to make the most of it.  Clouds reflected a lot of ambient light as well.

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jbong

jslugman

James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"

Jason Hyatt

Outstanding work, Joe! Here are two shots from this morning and one from Tuesday at lunch. Sorry for the light on the Airbus, but I thought she was a unique enough paint scheme to capture and share.
All images are © Jason Hyatt and may not be used without consent

"When one engine fails on a twin engine aircraft, you always have enough power to get you to the crash site." - Unknown

redsox223

Nice Air Canada Livery. I caught this while on vacation in FLL, but was well away and did not get nearly as sharp of an image as yours.

CJPalmer

767 doing a maximum performance takeoff. It was airborne by terminal 2.

CJPalmer

Joe Copalman

Lots of good stuff. 

Good catch on the Air Canada retrojet, Jason!  Light is phenomenal on the other two shots.

Framing/symmetry on the Southwest shot is outstanding, Zdenek!  Really cool look.

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ