Davis-Monthan AFB (DMA, KDMA)/AMARG

Started by Matt Ottosen, August 12, 2009, 04:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bilwor

An F-16DJ from Royal Singapore AF stationed at Luke AFB. May be common in Phoenix but not  D-M. Seen 03/04/10.

bill word
Tucson, AZ

Chris V

Joe Copalman

Quote from: bilwor on March 06, 2010, 04:33:52 PM
An F-16DJ from Royal Singapore AF stationed at Luke AFB. May be common in Phoenix but not  D-M. Seen 03/04/10.

They'll be common down there soon enough.  The 425th is moving from Luke to TIA pretty shortly here.  (Anyone know the date yet?).
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

82nd ATRS bird in the "Egypt One" scheme - my personal favorite.  I'm guessing this was an alternate/back-up F-4 for the Heritage Flight conference, as it doesn't appear to have flown in any of the practice formations.

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Rob Silliman

Quote from: Joe Copalman on March 07, 2010, 10:31:05 PM
82nd ATRS bird in the "Egypt One" scheme - my personal favorite.  I'm guessing this was an alternate/back-up F-4 for the Heritage Flight conference, as it doesn't appear to have flown in any of the practice formations.

He did - http://azaerophoto.com/forum/index.php?topic=193.msg5472#msg5472 - just not very often.

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Rob Silliman

Viper demo rehearsal at DMA last weekend.  Showing vapor trails and afterburner heat.

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

bilwor

Also at D-M today CH-53E Super Stallion HMH-465 Warhorses

bill word
Tucson, AZ

bilwor

bill word
Tucson, AZ

bilwor

bill word
Tucson, AZ

bilwor

bill word
Tucson, AZ

Matt Ottosen

A couple more from my trip down to Tucson in January.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.

Jason Hyatt

All images are © Jason Hyatt and may not be used without consent

"When one engine fails on a twin engine aircraft, you always have enough power to get you to the crash site." - Unknown

F-16_fixer

Todays mixed bag from the guardrail.

-Chris-