15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon

Started by Joe Copalman, June 22, 2009, 12:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azspyder

Barry Griffiths

SUPER FLEMISH CATCH, Steve, and a great shot!!
Barry Griffiths
Tucson, Arizona & Waterloo, Ontario

azspyder

Tower Guy

Very cool shot Steve, turning and burning.

azspyder

Chris Janes

WahooAviator

I'm not sure where I should post this... so both Luke and Viper Forums are going to get this post:

As I taxied to takeoff today I couldn't help but notice someone taking pictures with a very nice camera out in the arming area.  He was wearing a red shirt with a black, possibly leather, vest.  Then when I landed I saw him in the de-arming area with a friend in a khacki vest also taking photos also with a very nice camera.  Anyhow, what I'm getting it is I was the pilot of tail #284 (Tuscon Guard jet on loan to the Spikes).  I was in arming around 0910L and de-arming around 1010L.  I'm hoping those two who were out there today are on this site/post to these forums.  I would love to get a copy or two of some of the pictures (heck, I threw out a Spike pose as I taxied into arming, hope you got the pic whoever you were).  I look forward to get in touch with you (or if anyone knows who was out there today let them know I'm looking for 'em).

Keep taking those sweet shots... we love them as much as y'all love taking them.

357 & Counting!
FNG 8

Joe Copalman

I don't think any of us were out there today.  Could be a local shooter out there through the "I know a guy" network, or could have been some Euro guys who set up a visit through Public Affairs.  There's a lot of them in the region this week since Red Flag is going on and they like to try and hit up a bunch of bases at a time. 
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jeff D. Welker

Messrs. Janes - I absolutely love your F-16 photograph. I don't know what you did in capture and post processing, but keep it up. Excellent work sir.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Barry Griffiths

Barry Griffiths

Barry Griffiths

Barry Griffiths

Jeff D. Welker

Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Anna M. Wood

I have been really liking your EOR Ghosts series Jeff...  Fantastic shots, all of them.  ;D

Barry Griffiths

Barry Griffiths