15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

New Toy....

Started by Bubak, December 21, 2010, 09:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillOz

Very cool Bubak,

At first I was wondering if you were on a bike, until I saw the credits.

What happened at the end?  Did the camera fall off?  Is it O.K. 

I saw these are good to 180' depth in water.  I might end up with one of these, once I head back to Hawaii, or somewhere else with some awesome snorkeling/scuba diving.

Bill Osmun
www.afterburnerphoto.com       www.wideworldofaviation.com

Bubak

Thank You Bill, yes the camera fall off!   ;D ;D

wingsnstuff

Your new toy is very neat, so was the video.  Nicely done ;D

BillOz

Kaspar,

You are having way to much fun.! ! !
Bill Osmun
www.afterburnerphoto.com       www.wideworldofaviation.com

Bubak

...this is really cool...very nice people...will fly again...

Jay Beckman

Very Nice Kaspar!

Man, my powered-pilot eyes told me you'd never make the runway in the last shot!  Guess I'm used to seeing a 10:1 glide ratio and not 100:1...
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

scottcolbath

Quote from: Bubak on December 21, 2010, 09:05:50 PM
my first movie.....     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIWjL2FFR48

While the movie was cool, I need to yell at you, which you can then channel to your riding friend, for varous safety reasons.  ;D

1) The rider spent waaaay too much time hugging, or on the yellow line, ecpecially in corners. There were a couple of corners which were clearly blind to oncoming traffic and the rider could have been easily picked off by some motorist texting or not paying attention in some other way,

2) The rider overcooks at least one corner, trail brakes into the corner, makes more then one correction, and then runs wide on to the double yelllow. Very bad riding practice.

3) You passed a car on the right which was stopped.while you were traveling at a good clip. That car could have decided at any momentt to make a U-turn right in your path. You should have slowed and given the car a very wide berth.

4) It appears that the rider is not wearing a helmet, nor was the camera at the time of its "getoff".  ;D

I've lost a few friends to bad riding practices, or lack of proper gear. I'd hate to see you lose your friend in such a manner.

S.C.

scottcolbath

Quote from: Bubak on January 27, 2011, 05:08:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X98xSAeN_ZE

No comment on my post?

Seriously, I didn't put that up for it to go unaddressed.

S.C.