UH-1N
MAGTF Demo
USA Military Free fall Team              

Civilian Performers
CAF AZ Wing                      B-17 & B-25
CAF CA Wing                      A6M3, F-64, F-8F, MKXIV, P-51
Greg Colyer                        T-33 Acemaker
Bill Braack                            Jet Car

-I am not sure what they mean by an F-64 or F-8F ,I dont remember seeing a Bearcat paired with the Zero before but I could be wrong and sounds like SJ and MITS are going to show ,im sure Matt can confirm that but all in all looks pretty good so far ,I mean F-15E demo ,B-2 fly over ,super hornet ,thats enough to make me go and hopefully they will follow through with the MAGTF demo this year

cpasley

cpasley

The headliner act is the Full MAGTF Demo, the for the first time in Yuma in 19 years... the demo includes
2-F-18's
2-KC-130
3-AV-8B
3-UH-1Y hueys
3-AH-1Z cobras
4-CH-46E sea knights
4-CH-53E sea stallions
3-MV-22B Ospreys
and 40 Infantry men
ALL blowing stuff up Marine Corps Style!!!

John B.

Sounds good to me.  I hope to attend again this year.  The more stuff the better!   :)

cpasley

when you walk in the gate keep walking till well past show center (right of show center) ,there is a strip of concrete that shoots straight out in front of the showline ,try and position yourself in front of this ,it will be occupied by senior citizens ,which I love cause they remain seated for the mostpart ,so esentially that concrete strip will roughly be between the challet tents and static aircraft parked at the extreme west of the display area (usually a B-52) but this is the best place to shoot from in my opinion and will put you dead in front of where the Harrier does its display and as close to show center as you can get without being a VIP plus you get all the planes coming from the stagging area to the runways ,ill be there hope to see you

cpasley

sounds good and if you look at the map on the back page of the program the best place to be is just to the right of the big red bull can ,mmmmm big red bull can

bilwor

I will be going to the Yuma Air Show next week. I will leave Tucson early Friday morning and return Sunday. Is any AzAP members want to meet up to photograph or Burgers n Beer (Friday and/or Saturday) just post and maybe we can meet up.
bill word
bill word
Tucson, AZ

cpasley

I know I am heading down, with who or what I dont know, maybe driving all alone

Lynn Evans

http://www.yumasun.com/news/air-68515-yuma-gate.html+
Local paper story on the air show. I hope to meet some of you down here.
Lynn Evans

Rick Arthur

Some interesting aircraft were present.  This A4 is stunning!

Rick Arthur

We saw a Spitfire, and A Zero, unusual in my book.

Rick Arthur

Some Grumman entry's, the F-6, and F-8

Rick Arthur

Formation Flying photography attempts