15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

Thunderbirds

Started by Matt Ottosen, June 24, 2009, 09:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azspyder

Jay Beckman

TBird 7 makes a courtesy call at Oshkosh back in 2010.  This year, AirVenture is on the schedule for the full demo...
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Chris Janes

Mike Margolis

"Could be worse... Could be raining."

Mike Margolis

"Could be worse... Could be raining."

Ross Dinsdale

Matt and I challenged each other with several different compositions from our El Centro/DM trip. This is one of those frames.
Turd Ferguson
Las Vegas, Nevada
Comments and Critique are always welcome.

"Chair Juggling Extraordinaire"

wingsnstuff

Well Jeff, it looks like your approach worked because you nailed both of these Thunderbird shots.  Nicely done.

David Loera

You don't concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done.
Chuck Yeager

David "Wiz" Loera
Mesa, AZ
All images © David Loera, all rights reserved.

David Loera

You don't concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done.
Chuck Yeager

David "Wiz" Loera
Mesa, AZ
All images © David Loera, all rights reserved.

Brian Corbett

Shifty Sky
Thunderbird 1, Lt. Col. Jason "Shifty" Heard, gives a thumbs up as he leads his troupe down the taxiway before the start of their demo at Nellis AFB in 2017.

Southbound and Down
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Joe Copalman

COMMANDER/LEADER

I recently gave a presentation on airshow photography to a camera club on the west side ahead of the Luke show and went through a bunch of old folders looking for shots for my presentation.  It's amazing how little I post from airshows, especially given how much I shoot.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Ross Dinsdale

I wish I could say I planned it to look this way, butt I didn't.  Total digital dark room surprise.  I've also kept myself from editing and posting this image because it is not quite sharp at 1:1.  I caved. You're welcome.
Turd Ferguson
Las Vegas, Nevada

Air one Delta

Great catch, thanks for sharing!

Tower Guy

Ross, not every outstanding capture has to be tack sharp. it's always a bonus and a little luck. I'd be proud to have taken this shot, well done!

Ross Dinsdale

Quote from: Tower Guy on August 23, 2020, 11:35:19 AM
Ross, not every outstanding capture has to be tack sharp. it's always a bonus and a little luck. I'd be proud to have taken this shot, well done!

Thank you Harvey. 
Turd Ferguson
Las Vegas, Nevada