MCAS Miramar Air Show 2019

Started by Brian Corbett, September 30, 2019, 02:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Corbett

Had a great time this past weekend hanging with some of the CA guys. The RAF Red Arrows were by far the highlight of this show, and hands down the best demo team I've ever seen. They were one jet short (8 instead of 9) due to one of the pilots having to return home to the UK for the birth of his first child. Class act, those Brits! Here are the few shots I've gotten to so far, and I'll add more as the week progresses!

Reds Minus One

Where'd Who Go?!

Run Away!

Ternader

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

PaulBradley

Nice! They really are the best, aren't they? (I might be biased...)

Brian Corbett

I thought they were fantastic, Paul!

Here are a few more shots. Still have a few more to come!

Noodles

Really, Really Slow
Shot the SkyCrane at 1/13 at 400mm. Not tack sharp, but it's hand held, so back off!  :P

Mr. Stark

Look Right
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

Ok... A few more.

Atlast

For My Next Act...

Speed Sweep
A little FOD Squad love. Shot this hand held at 1/8 at 400mm.

That'll Do
Closest together I've ever seen the Blues get.

Inverted Sky Images

PaulBradley

Looks as if that FOD truck is a jet truck wannbe! 

Nice photos!

Brian Corbett

Fish n' Splits

Revisiting some old folders and decided to tinker with this one.

Inverted Sky Images