PASM Night Wings

Started by Brian Corbett, June 08, 2019, 04:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Corbett

PASM is doing their "Night Wings" on 22 June and 27 July. I'm planning on going to the on on the 22nd and possibly in July, as well. I know Anna is interested, but would anyone else be? PASM says it's not very crowded, so it should be ok for some decent shooting. Would love to see some of you there!
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

This coming weekend! Anybody... Anybody... Bueller? Bueller?
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

OK, folks! No bites on this event for June, but how about this month? It's on the 27th. $10 to get in. In June there weren't too many folks there, so it was rather enjoyable. I have one shot I really want to get this time, so hoping the weather cooperates! Here's one shot I got from the first event. Hope to see more folks this time around!

Brothers

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

This coming weekend! I know Joe and Ross have said they'll attend. Anyone else want to head down to PASM for some photo fun?

Inverted Sky Images