Davis-Monthan AFB (DMA, KDMA)/AMARG

Started by Matt Ottosen, August 12, 2009, 04:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ned Harris

Awesome capture of that Heritage Flight 3-ship, Harvey. Snafu looks stunning in that light.
Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

Tower Guy

Thank you Ned, as always this is a fun shoot with you, Walt and Paul. Already looking forward to next year.

Paul Larson

The Air Combat Command SW F-16 Viper Demonstration Team. DMAFB Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course. Friday, March 1, 2019.

The Air Combat Command SW F-16 Viper Demonstration Team. DMAFB Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course. Friday, March 1, 2019. by Paul Larson, on Flickr

Paul Larson

91-0480 The Air Combat Command SW F-16 Viper Demonstration Team. DMAFB Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course. Friday, March 1, 2019.

91-0480 The Air Combat Command SW F-16 Viper Demonstration Team. DMAFB Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course. Friday, March 1, 2019. by Paul Larson, on Flickr

Paul Larson

93-0540 The Air Combat Command SW F-16 Viper Demonstration Team. DMAFB Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course. Friday, March 1, 2019.

93-0540 The Air Combat Command SW F-16 Viper Demonstration Team. DMAFB Heritage Flight Training and Certification Course. Friday, March 1, 2019. by Paul Larson, on Flickr

John B.

A couple of DM traffic: KC-10 from back in March and 747 from yesterday:

McDonnell Douglas KC-10A Extender 82-1092 par John Bezosky Jr., on ipernity

Kalitta Air Cargo Boeing 747 N700CK par John Bezosky Jr., on ipernity

John B.

Brian Corbett

You're in the perfect place for arrivals for the show, John! Well done!
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

John B.

Ned Harris

Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

Ned Harris

Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

Tower Guy

Paul Larson

Harvey said it. "Very nice indeed Ned."

Paul Larson