News:

In Memory of David Loera
1974 - 2024

Main Menu

AzAP Logo

Started by Rob Silliman, June 13, 2009, 07:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob Silliman

Where are the group logo's posted?  Both the white and transparent background versions.

[Want to include it in a customized sig graphic]

Rob

Matt Ottosen

I don't have it posted anywhere available for download, but I will email it to you this evening (after work).

I only have a transparent version, but you can edit it if you need one with a white background.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.

Matt Ottosen

Quote from: Matt Ottosen on June 13, 2009, 07:20:26 AM
I will email it to you this evening (after work).

Done! You've got mail!
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

Rob Silliman

Matt Ottosen

Quote from: David Loera on June 25, 2009, 03:04:58 PM
can you email it to me as well? Thx

Sure, I'll email it to you tonight.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

Matt Ottosen

Here's the logo, if you want it just click the file name below the image to download it.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

John S

Matt, do you have a larger version of the logo?  I am looking to print out one about 6 inches.  The version is pixelated when enlarged the littlest bit.  Just had an idea to put an engraved version of the logo on something. Thanks.

John

Paul Dumm

John, If you got photoshop, save it to a file and open it in photoshop. Under Image, pick image size, change document size to a size thats works. on the bottom box I picked, bicubie smoother. It came out a lot better looking just enlargeing it.
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

John S

Thanks Paul.  I have photoshop but don't know all the tricks, enough to get me by on most stuff.

John

Jay Beckman

Can you change a .png file to a vector in CS3/4?  Vector images will scale pretty much at will without degrading.

I'm told this is the major advantage of Adobe Illustrator for this type of work.
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

JWright

Since I can't find a thread about it anywhere else, I thought I ask here.... 

Has anyone had window stickers of the logo made up?  The kind that would be suitable for putting in the back window of a car or truck?

Jay Beckman

Quote from: JWright on February 27, 2010, 01:09:23 PM
Since I can't find a thread about it anywhere else, I thought I ask here.... 

Has anyone had window stickers of the logo made up?  The kind that would be suitable for putting in the back window of a car or truck?

We talked about this a while back John and came to the general conclusion that the word "PHOTOGRAPHY" on a parked car might be an invitation to a broken car window and stolen gear.

However, I think we thought that the logo without text would make a nice window sticker.
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

JWright

Good point...  I didn't even think of that when I made my post.  DOH!

wingsnstuff

Guys, I have all the original artwork (I created it), so let me know what you need, or what you need changed and I can do it.  The caveat on that being, "provided you have received approval from the Group Founders/Officers on your request.  Thanks

Vance
Wingsnstuff

cpasley

Does anyone have a high res version of the Logo ,I would like to use as my desktop here at work ,show my support you know plus a great conversation starter especially when I got my camera on my desk ,plus I need to get a patch too but I believe I know who I need to talk to on that one