Print Show and Sale

Started by Jay Beckman, February 28, 2011, 04:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Beckman

Probably not going to happen Scott, sorry...

In fact, due to a scheduling conflict, I'll be taking my stuff down around the middle of the month so the plug will be pulled early.

I'll have the prints at home after around the 15th of April if anyone is still interested.  The large P-38 print is still available as well and who knows, we may just have an end of April "Sale!"

Stay tuned...
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

scottcolbath

Quote from: Jay Beckman on April 08, 2011, 01:51:41 AM
Probably not going to happen Scott, sorry...

In fact, due to a scheduling conflict, I'll be taking my stuff down around the middle of the month so the plug will be pulled early.

I'll have the prints at home after around the 15th of April if anyone is still interested.  The large P-38 print is still available as well and who knows, we may just have an end of April "Sale!"

Stay tuned...

That sucks. Any chance on getting them up there again? How about the bar on base? That would be the prime spot for such things.

S.C.

Jay Beckman

Quote from: scottcolbath on April 10, 2011, 09:30:47 PM

That sucks. Any chance on getting them up there again? How about the bar on base? That would be the prime spot for such things.

S.C.

Unlikely for either unless someone has a solid in with the O-Club at Luke.

Me in Chandler and the prints in Goodyear meant it was just impossible to spontaneously "drop in" and / or "hang out" and do any kind of schmoozing.  I'm investigating some options a little closer to home though.  Selling two of them plus a couple of unexpected sales through my website means I'm at break even for what I laid out to do the show for the two months.

The new Chandler City Hall has a street-level art gallery for one and then there's maybe the airport cafes at Chandler, Willie, etc.  Problem though is that all of their walls are all already so full of "trophy images" (signed Thank You pictures and RIP Photos)  that it's nearly impossible to squeeze in anything new.  We'll see what we can scrape together.
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.