General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon

Started by Joe Copalman, June 22, 2009, 12:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Copalman

There have been two squadrons that have stood down at Luke in the past two years, and a lot of hardware has been reshuffled within the 56th Wing.  Additionally, there has been an Air Force-wide redistribution of assets over the past year, which is why Luke received some ex-Nellis birds (and the 162nd got some ex-Minnesota birds, etc).  F-16.net relies on user submissions to keep their information current, so if you catch something that's out-of-date, let them know. 
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

jslugman

I've tried to update them when I notice things out of whack. Not easy with the huge changes in the past few years. If you find one and have a photo of it contact them so they can update the site. A never ending process I'm sure!
James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"

Chris Kennedy

Quote from: jslugman on February 02, 2011, 08:00:23 PM
I've tried to update them when I notice things out of whack. Not easy with the huge changes in the past few years. If you find one and have a photo of it contact them so they can update the site. A never ending process I'm sure!

I sent them a list of the 60 Luke F-16s that I have photos of with the squadron numbers. If they want, they can use that to update their lists. One of the ones I did look up had a previous comment noting the change of squadron that was dated in April of last year and they hadn't updated it yet.
Chris Kennedy
Peoria, AZ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisk48/

Images posted may not be copied or reproduced without permission

Ned Harris

Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

wingsnstuff

Great shots Bubak, especially the Viper in Aggressor colors

Joe Copalman

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

bilwor

General Dynamics F-16C South Dakota ANG Lobos D-M 02/08/11

bill word
Tucson, AZ

wingsnstuff

Daniel DeSart

Daniel DeSart

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jeff D. Welker

Great shot Joe!  You panned with this Falcon perfectly.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

jslugman

James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"