American Heros Airshow ,Lake Havasu City 2010 <Photo Thread>

Started by cpasley, September 25, 2010, 06:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpasley

Comming Soon................ ,I just have to figure out how to post since I have a free Flickr I have reached my maximum 200 posts and blew all my money on the trip so I cant afford to upgrade to a pro account ,if you have any suggestions let me know

Dave S.

Chris,

You always have the option of posting directly to the forum.

- Dave
Constructive Comments & Critiques are always welcomed
All images © David Shields, all rights reserved
www.roxphotography.com
Some Canon bodies and lenses

cpasley

Not sure how this is going to work being though I have resized it

Jbong

cpasley

Well I sacraficed some of my old pics on Flickr to upload the few I had edited and ones that didnt need edited as you will see in a second but I am lost on resizing if you have a suggestion on a good program for a simpleton let me know

Jbong

cpasley

I am using sesame streets editing for toddlers ,nah I am using Nero which im sure isnt much different

cpasley

But the only photos I edited are the T-28 and the Hornet 4 ship all others are exactly how i shot them ,icluding all the new ones from Kingman

Stephen Marshall

-- I'm Stephen Marshall and I approve this message.  |   Visit my Flickr.

cpasley

Well first off ,damn you Stephen and your S-76 pic ,that must have been your ultimate plan to get me in the hangar for a free braclet just when that bird did it one and unannounced fly-by and bubak has the ultimate shot no doubt taken from a R-44 ride and decending towards the runway ,saw them do it a dozen time but looks totaly different from an aerial perspective