News:

15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

Boeing 787 Dreamliner

Started by Joe Copalman, May 22, 2010, 06:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Beckman

My shots of 001 from AirVenture caught Boeing's attention which led to my invite to Everett last fall for the handoff to ANA which led to my being at Sky Harbor for 003's visit...

Aviation -> 2011 Events - > AirVenture on the website.  787 shots are about halfway down the gallery.
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

cholubaz

Quote from: Jay Beckman on March 11, 2012, 09:00:40 PM
My shots of 001 from AirVenture caught Boeing's attention which led to my invite to Everett last fall for the handoff to ANA which led to my being at Sky Harbor for 003's visit...

Aviation -> 2011 Events - > AirVenture on the website.  787 shots are about halfway down the gallery.

That's awesome!! Are you planning on attending this year too. I think I found my flight. Planning on just being there Thur - Sun.

Cheers,
Chris
Chris Holub
Peoria, AZ
Pilot flying out of KDVT or KGEU
Flying a 2003 Piper Archer III N354MA (DVT)
or Cessna 172's (KGEU)
Co-Host of the intherpatternpodcast

Jay Beckman

I am planning on going.  Hope to be there Sunday to Monday.

Given the amount of gear I haul, I end up driving out and back.  Nice two week getaway!
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com

dhmoody356

This year will mark my 47th year at EAA/Oshkosh...........Dale

Brian Lockett

787 N787BX departed two hours later than the time given in its flight plan this morining.
Climbing out of the heat haze.

Chris Kennedy

Nice!

If I'd known he was going to takeoff after rush hour I might have made my way down there.  :(
Chris Kennedy
Peoria, AZ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisk48/

Images posted may not be copied or reproduced without permission

wingsnstuff

Brian, The first shot in your series is awesome.   

Brian Lockett

Quote from: wingsnstuff on March 12, 2012, 04:44:40 PM
Brian, The first shot in your series is awesome.   
Thanks!  I like the way it shows that the 787 is at Phoenix.

Jay Beckman

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com

wingletkiller

The heads up display

I have more pictures but they were taken with a driod cell phone, they are very 'soft' and will not clean up.

Dave S.

Along with Brian, I waited for about two hours Monday morning to catch the departure of the 7late7, errrr 787.

This first one is dedicated to our Far East correspondent and his fascination with gear retraction shots...added bonus that I caught the beacon too.  The front windscreens on this airplane almost look as if they are painted on vs. the look of the 737's windscreens that create a definitive break in the line of the upper fuselage.

I like this second shot, as it really shows off the curvature of the wing's leading & trailing edges.
Constructive Comments & Critiques are always welcomed
All images © David Shields, all rights reserved
www.roxphotography.com
Some Canon bodies and lenses

Ryan Keough

Quote from: Dave S. on March 14, 2012, 09:51:03 PM
Along with Brian, I waited for about two hours Monday morning to catch the departure of the 7late7, errrr 787.

They were late in departing because of an APU problem and needed to repair it.  Ironically, their destination, Long Beach, was to visit the teams that produce the APUs... that must have been a bit awkward!
Ryan Keough
Tucson, AZ

Matt Ottosen

787 Dream Tour

• On the ramp at Cutter.
  • The partition separating First/Business and the entryway.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.

redsox223

Japan Airlines Flt 8, the first commercial route to the states landed this morning in Boston,

Over the Keys by redsox223, on Flickr

DSC_0103 by redsox223, on Flickr

Paul Dumm

;D Had to laugh, CNN just posted this. You beat them to the punch.  ;D
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."