Pinal Airpark (KMZJ)

Started by Jay Beckman, May 05, 2010, 04:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Larson

Tower Guy: "Very nice shots of the Condor 767 Paul, your photos from Pinal are always top quality."

Thank you Harvey for such a truly great compliment for my coverage of the aircraft at Pinal Airpark. Most of all the aircraft photos I manage to capture there are in their very last minutes of flight for retirement that will never fly again. I really try hard to get the best photos of those unwanted aircraft on their final.

Paul Larson

TUESDAY 22-DEC-2020. McCarran Intl / LAS - Pinal Airpark / MZJ arrival of the Boeing 747 that was the last passenger 747 out of UK London Heathrow.

TUESDAY 22-DEC-2020. McCarran Intl / LAS- Pinal Airpark - MZJ arrival of the Boeing 747 that was the last Passenger 747 out of UK?s London Heathrow. by Paul Larson Photography, on Flickr

Tower Guy

Very cool shot Paul, hope to see you at DM.

Paul Larson

Thank you Harvey for your kind words sir. Your NAF El Centro photography is amazing. It will be great to have you come to Tucson for the USAF DM HF this week. Temps should be in the upper 70s. Sun screen and a comfortable folding chair, cheap sunglasses and you'll be right at home.