News:

15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

Coolidge this Saturday

Started by redsox223, April 26, 2010, 05:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsox223

I planned on going to the fly Saturday after missing the past few and being done with the bulk of my school work.

I was just curious as to who else will be down there for the last one until the fall.

Jay Beckman

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Paul Dumm

Will be there with some Starbucks in hand.
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

BillOz

Bill Osmun
www.afterburnerphoto.com       www.wideworldofaviation.com

Bubak

bilwor

bill word
Tucson, AZ

Stephen Marshall

I plan to be there as well.

When is a good time to show up?
-- I'm Stephen Marshall and I approve this message.  |   Visit my Flickr.

BillOz

Bill Osmun
www.afterburnerphoto.com       www.wideworldofaviation.com

Joe Copalman

The earlier the better.  If traffic is landing on RWY 5, it takes a while to walk all the way out there.

Matt and I arrived at 7 last month and a T-34C arrived just as we started walking out to the end of the runway.  Would have been great to catch him over the numbers.

Also, arriving early gives you an empty ramp so you can shoot the C-130s and DC-7 without people or smaller airplanes in the way, and without having to worry about getting in the way of pilots taxiing through. 
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jbong

If I dont work I will try to attend. This is my first visit to Coolidge. Look forward to meeting you guys.

CJPalmer

I'm going to try to get out there for this one.

cpasley

Anyone from the west side or central Phoenix going ,I really want to make this one but the state says I am unable to drive till I pay a ticket off (for speeding :P) and I wont have that done in time to go so if anyone wouldent mind a co-pilot I would greatly appreciate it and if you can just leave me a message here or chris.pasley@yahoo.com or text me @ 602-465-7153 ,Thanks

cpasley

Come on guys help me out ,I need a ride to the fly-in this weekend anyone willing to help out?

Jay Beckman

Sorry Chris but since I'm in SW Chandler, I'm already halfway there in relation to your side of town.

Hope someone steps up!
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Matt Ottosen

Chris, where are you at in the Valley? I'm near 48th St and Indian School.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.