15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

Air to Air Opportunity

Started by Scotty G, April 05, 2021, 10:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty G

Hi, gang,

Is anyone interested in shooting two RV-8s, separately and together? Looking to get my airplane shot since it has new paint, and my girlfriend also has a slick looking RV-8.

We're both FAST qualified pilots, and as some of you may know, I also teach photographers how to be A2A photographers. The photo plane pilot is also formation qualified, so you will be working with safe professionals.

We're looking to collaborate and be able to use the original files for our private use only. We won't sell or inhibit your use of the photos. If we post your work on social media, we will credit. If any publications want to use the photos, we can direct them to you, or with your permission, provide them the file(s) and tell them to credit you as you want.

This would be a comprehensive shoot, capturing both aircraft by themselves, and several poses together. It would be a 1.5 hour photo flight, probably a little longer. We'll operate out of Falcon Field for an afternoon/evening shoot along the Superstitions. We want certain views of the aircraft, and are totally open to your ideas as well. We will pay the gas for the aircraft. Your photo ship would be a 450 HP Super Stearman or a T-6.

If you're interested, please get in touch with me at 602-430-6795 or LightAndLift@cox.net. Thanks in advance!

Scott Germain