Black and White Aviation Photos

Started by Joe Copalman, December 04, 2018, 11:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Corbett

You did quite well! It's something I've tinkered with off and on and the outcome is always better than I think it will be. Keep it up!
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Anna M. Wood

Brian Corbett

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

Steady As She Goes
Not quite sure how I missed this shot of Vicky Benzing at Nellis in 2017, but I did and I'm glad I went back through the files. Such a wonderful person and a positively gorgeous airplane!

Inverted Sky Images

tajmahal250

The Tri motor at Falcon Field this past weekend.

[/url]FLYING TIN GOOSE by Thomas  Backus, on Flickr[/img]

Brian Corbett

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

Mark 9
B&W version of Texas Flying legends' MkIX Spitfire heading out of Nellis.

Inverted Sky Images

tajmahal250

Quote from: Brian Corbett on January 29, 2019, 07:21:04 AM
Man... That's a great shot, Taj!

Thank you! There's something about those old prop planes that just lend themselves to monochrome. Like that Spitfire at Nellis  :)

Ross Dinsdale

This thread is quickly becoming my favorite thread to follow.  Excellent work gentleman.  I wish I had taken time to go see the Tri-Motor. 
Turd Ferguson
Las Vegas, Nevada
Comments and Critique are always welcome.

"Chair Juggling Extraordinaire"

Ross Dinsdale

A Colored look into the Past

Turd Ferguson
Las Vegas, Nevada

Brian Corbett

Quote from: Ross Dinsdale on February 02, 2019, 12:48:26 AM
This thread is quickly becoming my favorite thread to follow.  Excellent work gentleman.  I wish I had taken time to go see the Tri-Motor. 

Likewise, Ross! Great blend with the Mystere image!

Inverted Sky Images

Ross Dinsdale

Joyous Joyce

I re-worked this image from full monochrome to a little bit of selective coloring.  It has definitely been a muse for me.
Turd Ferguson
Las Vegas, Nevada

Brian Corbett

Diggin' it, Dr. Dinsdale!

Ye Olde Birds

Inverted Sky Images

tajmahal250

Cold, rainy morning at LAX.

[/url]OLD WORN BUS by Thomas  Backus, on Flickr[/img]