15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 29 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

Farewell to Flickr

Started by wingsnstuff, November 12, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingsnstuff

To All

I don't know if anyone cares, but just in case you might, I just deleted my FLICKR account which resulted in all my photos being deleted.  There were just too many undesirables posting objectionable material for my liking (folks posting a FAV/comment and when you check to see who they might be, all you see is material I don't want to be associated with).  I will keep in touch with the AZAP folks but will cease Flickr style social media posting.  Thanks to all the AZAP members who have visited my Flickr pages and FAV'd and/or commented on my photos.  

All the Best

Vance (aka Wingsnstuff)

tajmahal250

Vance, I don't blame you, especially with the new changes coming to Flickr's free accounts.

wingsnstuff

Thanks Thomas.  Now I just need to figure out how to post directly to AZAP and a much lower rate of entry :-) 

Matt Ottosen

Quote from: wingsnstuff on November 12, 2018, 05:54:04 PM
Thanks Thomas.  Now I just need to figure out how to post directly to AZAP and a much lower rate of entry :-) 

Vance, to post images directly to AzAP, follow these instructions:

• Open a new post.
  • Type your post.
  • Click on "Additional Options..." at the bottom.
  • Click on "Browse..." next to "Attach:."

You cam embed up to three images up to 500KB each.
Please let me know if you, or anybody, has any questions about posting images directly into an AzAP post.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.