15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

Pima Air and Space Museum, Tucson, AZ

Started by Joe Copalman, June 18, 2009, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John B.

Here is an updated view of the T-33.

Lockheed T-33A Shooting Star 51-16992 par John Bezosky Jr., on ipernity

Also, here is another look at our HU-25.

Dassault HU-25A Guardian 2132 par John Bezosky Jr., on ipernity

Brian Corbett

A shot from Night Wings last month. Looking forward to going again this month!
Brothers
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

A PASM Sun

Another 8mm fisheye lens shot from Night Wings in June.
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

John B.

HigherFartherFaster

First try posting. Joined a while ago but the day job has been getting in the way of the fun stuff.

Got lucky and caught the FW44 just as they were moving it today. Nice to see in in the sun and down low after hanging up for so many years.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2gCv24M]

John B.

A couple of images of our Fw 44 parked in our restoration hangar:

Focke-Wulf Fw 44J Stieglitz par John Bezosky Jr., on ipernity

Focke-Wulf Fw 44J Stieglitz par John Bezosky Jr., on ipernity

John B.

Joe Copalman

NIGHTFANG

Phenomenal skies tonight at PASM during the July 'Night Wings' event.  Great being out there with Brian, Jonathan, and Ross, fun times as always.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

John B.

Nicely done, Joe.  I am looking forward to seeing more from you guys from last night's sunset!

Joe Copalman

Thanks John!  Great seeing you last night.  Were those your shots up on the PASM Facebook page this morning?

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Ross Dinsdale

Turd Ferguson
Las Vegas, Nevada
Comments and Critique are always welcome.

"Chair Juggling Extraordinaire"

Joe Copalman

ETOILE DE SUISSE

The sky was just incredible last night.  Wish I had a pause button to go around shooting a bunch of different aircraft in that light.

ENGLISH ELECTRIC

Lightning above the Lightning.  This was the last bird we shot.  Seemed the best subject given the lightning storm to the south.  It was all cloud-to-cloud stuff, so no solid bolts - in fact, I didn't think we'd catch any.  Only noticed this hint of lightning when going through my shots when I got home.

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

John B.

Nice work! 

There were bolts low on the horizon and some were actually pretty good for photography.  Unfortunately my shots got blocked by moving boxcars and I only got one with a small bolt in the background.

Joe Copalman

23 AND ME

FORM AND FUNCTION

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ