In Memory of Jay Beckmam
1961 - 2023

Main Menu

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Started by Jeff D. Welker, November 26, 2014, 12:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D. Welker

To all my AzAP friends (for me that is every member);

Each year during the holiday season, I pause and make an accounting of all the things for which I am grateful. I actually try to count my blessings every day, but I'm especially cognizant during Thanksgiving. I have much to be grateful for and that includes my association with AzAP. Not only are each of you talented photographers, in my book you are all good people - this includes the Nikon shooters  ;D

I want each of you to know how much I appreciate your association. I continue to learn much from you and I am inspired by your artistry. I enjoy every opportunity to rub shoulders with my fellow AzAP associates at photo-calls or other gatherings. A few poor souls have been trapped with me in a vehicle for hours while traveling to one photo-op or another. For those who've shown great restraint, and chosen not to leave me at some faraway truck stop, you have my heartfelt gratitude and appreciation.

I hope this holiday season brings each of you happiness and joy. May you be surrounded by loving family and good friends. HAPPY THANKSGIVING  ;D   ;D   ;D

Jeff
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Scott Youmans

Jeff, Well put. Happy Thanksgiving to all!  8)
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Tower Guy

I concur with the expressed sentiments of our well spoken and thought of friend Jeff. Thanks to everyone in AzAP, best group of people that I've had the pleasure to be associated with. Happy Thanksgiving to one and all, be safe.

Jay Beckman

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

azspyder

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Barry Griffiths

Hope all of my Arizona AzAP friends have a wonderful family Thanksgiving and it is as great as our Canadian Thanksgiving was when we celebrated it in early October.
All the very best, Barry
Barry Griffiths
Tucson, Arizona & Waterloo, Ontario

Dave S.

Echoing Jeff's well stated and eloquent sentiments, hope everyone has a safe and happy feast today.  If you're traveling, be careful on the roads over this long weekend.

One last thing...GO Devils!!
Constructive Comments & Critiques are always welcomed
All images © David Shields, all rights reserved
www.roxphotography.com
Some Canon bodies and lenses

Matt Ottosen

Happy Thanksgiving to my AzAP family.  May your day be spent with great people and good food, and may your hearts be full of love.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.

Anna M. Wood

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....   :)

Joe Copalman

I am endlessly thankful for everyone's friendship and general awesomeness.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

bilwor

Happy Thanksgiving to all you AzAPERS

bill word
bill word
Tucson, AZ