Started by Joe Copalman, June 18, 2009, 12:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubak

Scott Youmans

Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Tower Guy

Jeff, Kaspar, thank you very much. Kaspar if you go tomorrow this occurred at about 2:30, it was part of the Luke F16s doing a simulated ground attack. Good luck, have fun.

Jeff D. Welker

Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

azbill

Beautiful Osprey image Jeff!

T-birds from the guardrail.

Scott Youmans

Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Scott Youmans

Last shot of the day
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Scott Youmans

No need to identify this aircraft type for anyone
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Jeff D. Welker

Terrific brace of images Scott. Not surprisingly, I'm partial to the monochrome Osprey - "Last shot of the day".

F-16 @ f/4
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Scott Youmans

Thanks Jeff! Really like your F-16 @ f/4. Well composed and it's got that Welker look!  Here's a shot you can relate to.  I even gave it a half-baked version of Welkerization.
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Jeff D. Welker

Quote from: Scott Youmans on March 16, 2014, 10:26:13 PM
Thanks Jeff! Really like your F-16 @ f/4. Well composed and it's got that Welker look!  Here's a shot you can relate to.

Thanks Scott, I've been working to develop a unique "taint" to my photographs  ;)

Also, I appreciate your "diffusing" that mellon sitting on my shoulders so folks aren't instantly repelled. Seriously, this is a super image Scott. I love the angle and framing. Clone my sorry behind out of there; the photograph will then be able to realize its true pulchritude.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

azbill

Great composition Jeff! Beautifully processed too. I wish i had your processing skills.

Scott Youmans

Quote from: Jeff Welker on March 16, 2014, 10:31:55 PM
Quote from: Scott Youmans on March 16, 2014, 10:26:13 PM
Thanks Jeff! Really like your F-16 @ f/4. Well composed and it's got that Welker look!  Here's a shot you can relate to.

Thanks Scott, I've been working to develop a unique "taint" to my photographs  ;)

Also, I appreciate your "diffusing" that mellon sitting on my shoulders so folks aren't instantly repelled. Seriously, this is a super image Scott. I love the angle and framing. Clone my sorry behind out of there; the photograph will then be able to realize its true pulchritude.
Jeff, You were naturally diffused but the reason I chose this photo to post was that you are in it.  No cloning around required!
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Tower Guy

Jeff D. Welker

^^^^^^ Super timing Harvey. You, Bill(s), Jay and a few others have those exacting reflexes that make these type of photographs possible - well done  ;D

ACE MAKER OVER THE KEYS
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ