Previous topic - Next topic

Tower Guy

F-35 Joint Strike Fighter
On initial to runway 03L. by Tower Guy, on Flickr

Tower Guy

"Check 6"
"Check 6" by Tower Guy, on Flickr

Jeff D. Welker

Very, very nice Harvey. The 35 looks super sinister sneaking up behind the old Vipers. All that jello air helps create a terrific feel for this photograph.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Tower Guy

Thank you very much Jeff, I was waiting for what was supposed to be a 5 ship F35 departure, but it didn't work out that way. All I came away with was this. Thanks again.  ;D

bilwor

This is my kind of aircraft, well done Harvey.
bill word
Tucson, AZ

Tower Guy

Thank you very much Bill. It's always a special day when a real warbird stops by the airfield.

Tower Guy

The proud 56th OSS
A few of my close personal friends showed up to have their photo taken. by Tower Guy, on Flickr

Jeff D. Welker

WOW Harvey. This page is full of your excellent work. The group squadron photo is terrific. I suppose they will soon officially confir upon you the title of "Photographer Laureate" for Luke AFB. My father will be massively jealous  ;)  ;D
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Tower Guy

Thanks Jeff, I really do appreciate your kind words, I need to get you, and guys and Anna out here to do some shooting so the Luke page doesn't look like my personal page. Sincerely thanks.  :)

azbill

Great work Harvey, especially like the group shot!