Non Aviation Photography Thread

Started by Jay Beckman, October 13, 2009, 09:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scottcolbath

Rob Silliman

Jbong

Passing by train while spotting at Luke

jslugman

Speaking of graffiti, heard about the photographer that was arrested for photographing two people spraying a building?

http://www.pdnpulse.com/2010/05/la-photographer-faces-criminal-charges-appeals-for-help.html
James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"

redsox223

Its not winter time but my parents and sister are coming into town for my graduation (Masters degree) and in my effort to keep sane while finishing my thesis, I plastered my computer with pictures of "Ginger," and I guess it worked as I finished on time.

Stephen Marshall

-- I'm Stephen Marshall and I approve this message.  |   Visit my Flickr.

Joe Copalman

Mercury 7 monument just outside Launch Complex 14 at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. 
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Chris V

Messed around with this shot of my Swedish Mauser.

jslugman

James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"

CJPalmer

I really like the treatment you did on it! I have been think of a similar shot with my Mosin Nagant.

Stephen Marshall

Out at Antelope Island in the Great Salt Lake. Was driving down to the beach for the sunset and caught this guy right next to the road.

-- I'm Stephen Marshall and I approve this message.  |   Visit my Flickr.

Matt Ottosen

Quote from: Unmannedpilot on May 21, 2010, 10:28:45 AM
Out at Antelope Island in the Great Salt Lake. Was driving down to the beach for the sunset and caught this guy right next to the road.

I wonder why they call it Antelope Island?
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.

David Loera

You don't concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done.
Chuck Yeager

David "Wiz" Loera
Mesa, AZ
All images © David Loera, all rights reserved.

Paul Dumm

It's a Proghorn Antelope, They live south east of Tucson and north of Flagstaff before the Grand Canyon. Game and Fish has a lot of good info on there sight about them.
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

John S

The Pronghorns are also north of the Prescott airport on 89 in the fields between there and Chino Valley, Have also seen them east of the airport on 89A-Pioneer Parkway, but I never have my camera and I think my big rig would scare them away if I stopped.