Non Aviation Photography Thread

Started by Jay Beckman, October 13, 2009, 09:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John S

Couple of sunrise shots from the White Tanks looking out to Four Peaks.

azbill

wingsnstuff

Tower Guy

A real beauty Vance, southern charm, great shot!

David Loera

You don't concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done.
Chuck Yeager

David "Wiz" Loera
Mesa, AZ
All images © David Loera, all rights reserved.

wingsnstuff

They didn't have the train on the tracks when I last visited.  Awesome composition David

David Loera

You don't concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done.
Chuck Yeager

David "Wiz" Loera
Mesa, AZ

David Loera

Chuck Yeager

David "Wiz" Loera
Mesa, AZ

Ned Harris

Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

Jeff D. Welker

^^^ Very cool shot of the Condor Ned. You should send #54 a bill for the portrait  ;D

Here is a cool old photograph of the "Photo Shop" that was located on Central Avenue between Van Buren and Monroe. I don't remember Dad ever taking me there, but it sure looks like a place I'd like to visit now. I'll bet they have the Rolleiflex 2.8F Planar TLR I've been looking for somewhere in that window display - and for a lot less cash than I'd have to pay for it today  ;)

BTW, the photographer is unknown so I can't give proper attribution. Whomever it was, they sure did a great job with this night shot. I think this image has excellent atmosphere and character.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

John S

Few shots from Saturday nights game, AZ Rattlers won 68-21 to improve their record to 5-0.

Ned Harris

Harris's Hawk flying with nesting material. 5/5/16 Tucson.

_31A8461 Harris's Hawk by Ned Harris, on Flickr
Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

Tower Guy

Beautiful capture Ned, hope he is making a spear out of this. The clarity is amazing!

Jeff D. Welker

A 1936 Mercury streamline steam locomotive used by the New York Central Railroad. This work of art was designed by Henry Dreyfuss. Photographer unknown. I truly wish I could find the name of the photographer that took this photograph. I'd love to give him the proper attribution. He did an amazing job of capturing this wonderful and historic scene from a time long past. The light, the atmosphere, great work!
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.