News:

In Memory of Jay Beckman
1961 - 2023

Main Menu

Still alive

Started by Daniel DeSart, June 05, 2013, 03:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel DeSart

Hello, thought I would stop by and post that I am still alive and still part of our group.

The last couple months have been rather hard, with a combination of personal and family affairs to attend to, I haven't really had the time to post, comment or vote on the anything on the forum within that time.

To make matters worse I recently had both my hard drives fail within days of each other, losing all my software and backlogged images in the process.  Because of this my motivation to go out and photograph had been completely obliterated.

I now have a new computer and most of my other affairs have now been roughly ironed out so you will soon see more activity from me once again.
Thank you to everyone who provided me support and comfort during this time, it will be a pleasure shooting with all of you again

-Daniel

Joe Copalman

Sorry to hear about all your recent challenges, but glad to hear you weathered those storms.  Looking forward to shooting with you again!
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

bilwor

Daniel I enjoyed shooting with you again Tuesday at TIA  and looking forward to seeing you more at D-M and TIA.
bill word
bill word
Tucson, AZ

Barry Griffiths

Hey Daniel; Great to hear that you are back photographing ............ hope you catch a squadron of C-5's sooner than later. See you in December!
Barry Griffiths
Tucson, Arizona & Waterloo, Ontario

Ned Harris

Welcome back Daniel. Let's chase some air tankers.
Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona