Tucson International .. November 13, 2012

Started by Jay Beckman, November 13, 2012, 05:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Janes

Departing KTUS by Thunderbird Fan, on Flickr

Finally able to post pics from the TUS shoot. More to follow.

Chris Janes

Rob Silliman

Joe Copalman

"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Scott Youmans

Very nice indeed!!  I'm looking at the 84 in the 84-275 and thinking about the age of these aircraft.  That would be like having P-80s as front line equipment in 1973.
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Joe Copalman

I know, right?  There are still a few FY79 A-10s flying around, possibly even some 78s, and I think the F-15Cs are the same way.  And there are some ridiculously old T-38s.  Like, a-guy-in-UPT-could-very-well-be-flying-the-same-aircraft-his-grandfather-flew old.

Fairly sure there are documented cases of this happening with B-52s. 

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Paul Dumm

Quote from: Joe Copalman on November 22, 2012, 09:33:08 PM
I know, right?  There are still a few FY79 A-10s flying around, possibly even some 78s, and I think the F-15Cs are the same way.  And there are some ridiculously old T-38s.  Like, a-guy-in-UPT-could-very-well-be-flying-the-same-aircraft-his-grandfather-flew old.

Fairly sure there are documented cases of this happening with B-52s. 

Yep, And the ones flying them today are going to have there Grandkids fly them too.
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

Chris Janes

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Chris Janes

QuoteGorgeous shots, Chris.
Why thank you kind sir

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Rob Silliman

bilwor

General Dynamics F-16B Block 20 MLU Fighting Falcon RNAF J-018

bill word
Tucson, AZ

bilwor

General Dynamics F-16B Block 20 MLU Fighting Falcon RNAF J-210

bill word
Tucson, AZ