Tucson International Airport (TUS, KTUS)

Started by Matt Ottosen, September 02, 2009, 06:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Janes

Thank you Joe!
Sent a PM on the Courier

Chris Janes

bilwor

bill word
Tucson, AZ

Scott Youmans

Great series Chris. Especially like that top one.  Really nice light on them all.  Curious what you were shooting with.  Shots look really crisp.
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

Chris Janes

Thank you Bill and Scott.
I was using a Canon 7D with the 100-400L lens. We were out there at about 7 am last week, the TUS tower worked us in for some low passes and short/steep approaches to Runway 3. I'm not sure what Canon did to my lens when I sent it at the beginning of the year for a cleaning and tune-up but I like what they did. I tend to think that the lens was lemon when I got it several years ago because my shots were all soft even in good light. Now It's like I have a new lens.

bilwor

bill word
Tucson, AZ

Joe Copalman

"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

John B.

Sweet F-16 snag, Joe!  Plus, love seeing the Mitsubishi.  Great catch!

Cessna Citation X N952QS par John Bezosky Jr., on ipernity

Joe Copalman

SHORT TAKEOFF, LONG ARM

Chris bringing the Courier back home as storms build over Tucson last week.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

bilwor

Northrop F-5N Tiger (L-1054)(USN 761574)(AF-03 VFC-111 Sundowners USNR Adversary Squadron NAS Key West FL) TUS 07/21/14

Northrop F-5N Tiger cbl1054 USN 761574 VFC-111 Sundowers b by Bill Word, on Flickr
bill word
Tucson, AZ

Chris Janes

Joe,
Very nice shot of the Courrier.... Thank you. Going to miss that work horse.

bilwor

TUS 07/29/14
General Dynamics F-16B Block 20 MLU "Fighting Falcon/Viper" (6E-033) (USAF 86-0064)(RNLAF J-064)(Royal Netherlands Air Force Netherlands Detachment Tucson Arizona [NTDA 148th Fighter Squadron AZANG Kicking Ass)

General Dynamics F-16B Block 20 MLU Viper cn6E-033 RNLAF J-064 b by Bill Word, on Flickr
bill word
Tucson, AZ

Scott Youmans

Nice Bill! Love it when you can see the top side of the aircraft.
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

bilwor

bill word
Tucson, AZ

bilwor

bill word
Tucson, AZ