Coolidge Municipal Airport (P08)

Started by Joe Copalman, June 15, 2009, 08:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Copalman

Water under the bridge, just be safe and smart out there.  I mean, what if Jack Roush decides to come to one of these? 
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jay Beckman

Quote from: Joe Copalman on October 06, 2010, 01:47:10 PM
Water under the bridge, just be safe and smart out there.  I mean, what if Jack Roush decides to come to one of these? 

Apparently, with Jack, the safest place to stand is directly on the numbers...  ;)
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Joe Copalman

Ba-dump-ump-CHING!

Jason, BFE is where the magic happens.

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jay Beckman

Quote from: Joe Copalman on October 06, 2010, 02:35:19 PM
Ba-dump-ump-CHING!

Thank You! Thankyouverymuch...  We're here all week!  Try the Veal!!

QuoteJason, BFE is where the magic happens.

Indeed...!
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com

Jay Beckman

Fly Baby...  (Not to be confused with a Fry Daddy)

Mooney on short final...
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com

Jay Beckman

Just park next to that SUV so we can go eat!!

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com

Paul Dumm

"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

Jay Beckman

"Aircraft In Shot Is Smaller Than It Appears!"   ;D

Anyone else notice that the new power lines erected west of Coolidge turn up in quite a few shots!?   :'(
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com

Joe Copalman

Quote from: Jay Beckman on October 10, 2010, 01:00:44 AM
Anyone else notice that the new power lines erected west of Coolidge turn up in quite a few shots!?   :'(

Yeah, I noticed them back in April.  Not necessarily shot-killers, but certainly unwelcome clutter in the background now.

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Brian Lockett

Some photos from the Coolidge Fly-in on November 6:

Breakfast is served by the Coolidge Lion's Club in front of the main hangar at the airport.

Schmunk-Martin Hatz Special N22849 was built in 1980. Its construction number is 1. It is powered by a Lycoming O-235 engine.

International Air Response DC-7B N4887C has carried the same registration since it was delivered to Delta Airlines on November 25, 1957. Its construction number is 45351. Delta sold it to BMR Aviation on March 31, 1968, which sold it to Emerald Shillelagh Air Travel Club in May 1968. C M Belew acquired it in July 1972 and leased it to Sun's Travel Club in May 1973. T & G Aviation bought it in May 1980. It has been registered to International Air Response since June 3, 1980. IAR operated it as Tanker 33 and applied classic Delta Airlines livery. It has been stored at Coolidge since at least 2004.

Piper J3C-65 Cub N92392 was built in 1946. Its construction number is 16854. It is powered by a Continental Motors A&C65 series engine.

Ryan ST3KR N56017 was built in 1942. It is powered by a Kinner R-5 series 5-cylinder, 540-cubic inch radial engine. It is restored as a US Army Air Corps PT-22.

Waco UPF-7 N29926. Its construction number is 5423. It is powered by a Continental Motors W670 series radial engine.

There are more photos from the Fly-in on my web site: http://air-and-space.com/20101106%20Coolidge.htm.

bilwor

Some of my shots from Coolidge Fly-In 11/06/10

bill word
Tucson, AZ

bilwor

bill word
Tucson, AZ