Chris Kennedy

Chris Kennedy
Peoria, AZ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisk48/

Images posted may not be copied or reproduced without permission

scottcolbath

Joe Copalman

"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

FelipeG

I feel like the story has too many things that just don't add up. I don't know why someone would carry $13k in cash in a car, I can tell you that carrying $8k between 2 banks less than a mile away is terrifying, there's no way I'd carry $13k in cash.

Even as the firm believer in the right to bear arms that I am, there's no way I'd be spotting at an airport with guns in my car, let alone at a military facility.

70 million lawsuit? I'm sure that not even a wrongful death lawsuit will get you that much money.

If she was really asking random questions while wondering around, yeah, that's a little bit suspicious.

Also, I don't know how the laws are in the US, but in Mexico all federal zones (that includes airports) and military facilities extend, by law, 100 meters (I believe) from the perimeter, so by using a camera right infront of a military base you can still get questioned by the MP's.

Joe Copalman

This thing has my Spidey senses tingling too.  Most of the information on this incident online is on fringey political blogs or forums, with very little on news websites.  A lot of them are recent posts with no dates given, and this incident happened three years ago.  Seems like it's just making the rounds to get people mad about the same things Ms. Genovese was apparently mad about.  The $70million thing seems ridiculously excessive. 
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ