News:

In Memory of Jay Beckmam
1961 - 2023

Main Menu

Magazines

Started by Matt Ottosen, August 19, 2009, 05:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bilwor

Congratulations Scott an excellent photo of  the two Harriers. Good Luck in the contest
bill word
bill word
Tucson, AZ

Joe Copalman

Congrats again to Bill Word on landing a cover shot on Airways Magazine.  Link to Bill's shot of the cover is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/billword/15725252814/
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jeff D. Welker

Quote from: Joe Copalman on January 23, 2015, 09:26:37 AM
Congrats again to Bill Word on landing a cover shot on Airways Magazine.  Link to Bill's shot of the cover is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/billword/15725252814/

Well done Bill. Congrats sir.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

John S

Hey guys, not aviation related, but my fathers wife and myself submitted photos to The Shepherd magazine, a monthly about sheep and goats.  My father and his wife have a kind of sheep that is relatively rare in the US. The magazine did a small feature about them and a short interview with her.  Hope to be back in Arizona soon, need to sell my land in Maine first. 

Jeff D. Welker

Our brother and friend Joe Copalman has once again been publish. The February 2015 edition of "Air Forces Monthly" features a terrific article by Joe titled; "DESERT DUELLERS - USMC F-5s Fight On". Very well written with a number of terrific photographs. I picked-up my copy from Barnes and Noble. I learned a great deal about the USMC's aggressor squadron, the F-5, and it's complex roll in our military. Well done Joe  ;D
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Jeff D. Welker

Quote from: John S on February 27, 2015, 06:42:26 PM
Hey guys, not aviation related, but my fathers wife and myself submitted photos to The Shepherd magazine, a monthly about sheep and goats.  My father and his wife have a kind of sheep that is relatively rare in the US. The magazine did a small feature about them and a short interview with her.  Hope to be back in Arizona soon, need to sell my land in Maine first. 

John - Sorry I missed this earlier. Congrats on being published. Always nice to see one's work in print. Well done sir.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

Congrats to Kaspar on having several of his shots of Gosshawk's FW.190 project, included many of the air-to-air shots he's already posted here.  Lots of cool stuff going on down in Casa Grande: http://www.warbirdsnews.com/warbirds-news/fw-190-flight-gosshawk-unlimited.html
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Matt Ottosen

Quote from: Joe Copalman on May 05, 2015, 12:50:42 PM
Congrats to Kaspar on having several of his shots of Gosshawk's FW.190 project, included many of the air-to-air shots he's already posted here.  Lots of cool stuff going on down in Casa Grande: http://www.warbirdsnews.com/warbirds-news/fw-190-flight-gosshawk-unlimited.html

Way to go, Kaspar, congratulations!
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.

Ned Harris

Congratulations Kaspar. Well deserved.
Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

Jeff D. Welker

Excellent work Kaspar. Congrats on the publication.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Jeff D. Welker

I am not stuttering. Joe has been publish again, again, again (echo). This time its the April 2015 edition of "AirForces Monthly". Not only did Joe snag the cover photo, he also has a terrific article titled "Colombia's Gun-Slingers" about their A-29 squadrons with some wonderful images. As an added bonus, our own John Bezosky has a great photograph of a Colombian A-29 published in the same article (page 60). Two AzAP members for the price of one. Well done gentlemen.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

scottcolbath

Awesome. Congrats Joe.

This sort of stuff validates all the miles, money and hours spent doing this stuff.

S.C.

Matt Ottosen

Joe and John, you are my heroes!  Congrats to both of you.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.

Anna M. Wood

Quote from: Joe Copalman on May 05, 2015, 12:50:42 PM

Congratulations Kasper....  Very nice work.

Anna M. Wood

Quote from: Jeff D. Welker on May 05, 2015, 03:04:03 PM
I am not stuttering. Joe has been publish again, again, again (echo). This time its the April 2015 edition of "AirForces Monthly". Not only did Joe snag the cover photo, he also has a terrific article titled "Colombia's Gun-Slingers" about their A-29 squadrons with some wonderful images. As an added bonus, our own John Bezosky has a great photograph of a Colombian A-29 published in the same article (page 60). Two AzAP members for the price of one. Well done gentlemen.

Congratulations Joe and John.  Good times for AzAP'ers...