bill word
Tucson, AZ

azspyder

Quote from: bilwor on July 04, 2014, 03:39:43 PM
Well deserved Congrats, Steve

bill

Thank you very much Bill.

Jeff D. Welker

Steven - I apologize for my belated congrats on being published in Combat Aircraft Magazine. What a terrific accomplishment for you and just another example of the high quality membership at AzAP. Well done young man.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Scott Youmans

Steven, Dittos, sorry for late acknowledgement. Great job!
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

azspyder

Thank you Jeff and Scott. I'm glad to be part of the long list of AzAP "published" crew. Everybody here continues to raise the bar for themselves and others. As a relative "newbie" with AzAP, I enjoyed shedding the "rookie" moniker to now watch "rookies" like Anna develop into awesome photographers.

It is said that if you want to get better at something, surround yourself with people who do it much better than you. I feel that formula has worked for me with AzAP.

Thank you again.

Anna M. Wood

Quote from: azspyder on July 08, 2014, 09:01:23 PM
Thank you Jeff and Scott. I'm glad to be part of the long list of AzAP "published" crew. Everybody here continues to raise the bar for themselves and others. As a relative "newbie" with AzAP, I enjoyed shedding the "rookie" moniker to now watch "rookies" like Anna develop into awesome photographers.

It is said that if you want to get better at something, surround yourself with people who do it much better than you. I feel that formula has worked for me with AzAP.

Thank you again.

You are to kind Steve.....  And let me offer my congratulations as well.   :)

I agree with you on the great formula for surrounding oneself with those with skills better than your own.  It really helps to raise the bar on one's own performance.  Everyone here is a great inspiration with the craft of photography and for me to work to improve my skills.  So much to learn and that is what makes it so enjoyable.

azspyder

Jeff D. Welker

KUDOS to AzAP members Jay Beckman and Robert Turchick who are prominently featured in the latest issue of ISnAP magazine.

http://issuu.com/isaporg/docs/isnapsep2014v4

Well done gentlemen.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

azspyder

Quote from: Jeff D. Welker on September 08, 2014, 04:16:24 PM
KUDOS to AzAP members Jay Beckman and Robert Turchick who are prominently featured in the latest issue of ISnAP magazine.

http://issuu.com/isaporg/docs/isnapsep2014v4

Well done gentlemen.

Great work as always Jay and Rob!

Anna M. Wood

Great stuff Rob and Jay....

Ned Harris

Congratulations Jay and Rob.
Ned Harris
Tucson, Arizona

Jay Beckman

Didn't expect to get my mug in the mag...  ;D
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com

Joe Copalman

Awesome on both counts, and solid shots all around.  Always good to see an AzAP shout-out, especially one that (deliberately or not) reinforces what the group is all about.  
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Scott Youmans

Beautiful work!  I recognized Jay's shots but I didn't see any credits displayed. Did I miss something?
Scott C. Youmans
www.scyphoto.com
All Rights Reserved

azspyder

Here's my latest article. It was for a monthly print Greek air and space magazine (Ptisi & Diastima).

It was an interesting experience having everything translated to Greek.

This is in the October 2014 issue released today.

I was happy to get some exposure for a great event such as Hawgsmoke and the wonderful A-10.