News:

In Memory of Jay Beckmam
1961 - 2023

Main Menu

Magazines

Started by Matt Ottosen, August 19, 2009, 05:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Ottosen

I just found out that I made the cover of the current issue of Trade-A-Plane!
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.

redsox223

Great Photo and awesome job.

Bubak

...super!!  Good work Matt!

Jason Hyatt

That's a hell of a shot! Nice work and congrats, Matt!
All images are © Jason Hyatt and may not be used without consent

"When one engine fails on a twin engine aircraft, you always have enough power to get you to the crash site." - Unknown

CJPalmer

Matt Ottosen

Thank you, everyone!  This was a surprise to me, I found out this morning via a Flickr comment.  Those CAF boys can be sneaky with who they submit your photos to.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.

Paul Dumm

It just may be a letter to the Editor, But the October 2010 EAA Sportaviation has a photo that I took out at Coolidge of the DC-7B.  I'm takeing it for all I can get. LOL So Does this mean that I am Published???

http://www.sportaviationonline.org/sportaviation/201010#pg110
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

Jay Beckman

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

jslugman

James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"

Paul Dumm

"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

cpasley

Jbong

Quote from: Chris Pasley on September 28, 2010, 08:38:29 PM
Welcome to the club

I am still waiting for my invite to the club. lol

Quote from: Paul Dumm on September 28, 2010, 02:25:26 PM
It just may be a letter to the Editor, But the October 2010 EAA Sportaviation has a photo that I took out at Coolidge of the DC-7B.  I'm takeing it for all I can get. LOL So Does this mean that I am Published???

http://www.sportaviationonline.org/sportaviation/201010#pg110

Congrats very nice.

Paul Dumm

Thanks Chris and Jason

F-16_fixer

One of my Block 60 photos made it onto the cover of the Tucson Air Guard base quarterly newsletter for December.  The one on the bottom obviously...  I guess you gotta start somewhere?

-Chris-

jslugman

Lol... the cover ain't a bad place to start Chris.
James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"