1961 - 2023

Main Menu

Introductions

Started by Joe Copalman, July 14, 2009, 07:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna M. Wood

Welcome aboard Thomas....

Jonathan Navarro

Welcome to the group Thomas! I also like to go out to Luke and take photos so I'm sure I'll see you out there someday.  :)

Joe Copalman

Welcome Thomas!

That Canon Rebel/75-300mm combo was my gateway drug nine years ago, and will serve you well.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jay Beckman

Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

wingsnstuff

Welcome Thomas.  I'm no longer living in Arizona, but follow the exploits of the AZAP and contribute whenever and wherever I can.  Maybe we'll get to meet in person the next time I'm back in Arizona.  I'm to be back in the area during the month of August. 

David Loera

Wasn't sure where to put this, but here goes.

I know that you guys haven't seen me in a while, and I wanted to at least give an explanation to my absence.

After much prayer and thought I have decided to retire from photography. I want to personally thank Matt, Joe, Bill, for all of the photographic help over the last 15 years (it's been an awesome ride).

There were definitely a lot of places that photography took me in the last 15 years that I never dreamed I would be and I will for always cherish those memories .

I'm sure I will still see you guys around, and on Facebook, but I have officially put down the camera, and in fact no longer own one.

I will focus on family, and starting a church of my own in the near future.

God bless and keep shooting.
You don't concentrate on risks. You concentrate on results. No risk is too great to prevent the necessary job from getting done.
Chuck Yeager

David "Wiz" Loera
Mesa, AZ
All images © David Loera, all rights reserved.

Tower Guy

Best wishes for your new endeavor David.

Jeff D. Welker

Of course, you'll be missed David. But your journey takes you elsewhere and I wish you well.  All the best young man.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.