Models, Die Cast , Plastic etc

Started by cpasley, June 27, 2011, 05:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpasley

Hey guys like most of you im sure you collect models, me I like Dragon, Corgi ect but I recently aquired some scale airliner stuff and things I dont usually collect and dont want to go to waste so to be a nice guy and stay within the regulations of the site I dont wanna sell but I will give to anyone who collects these ,ill start with this Herpa 737-500 "Shamu", I have more and thanks to my ebay addiction am always aquiring new ones, just let me know if your interested  :D

Matt Ottosen

I have around 110 1:400 scale, mostly Gemini Jets and Dragon.  I might have to take a photo or two and post them here.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.

cpasley

Id like to see that Matt, on my desk at work I decided to go all 1:72 scale so right now I have two F-15's both dragon warbirds one "D" and one "E" with a little diorama with figures, its pretty neat

cpasley

Took my camera to work to do some spotting of my own, nice thing was it was inside a 72 degree building

Dragon F-15D and F-15E Models by Chris Pasley, on Flickr

Dragon Spitfire P-51 and Me-262 by Chris Pasley, on Flickr

Jay Beckman

Those are really nice looking.  The ramp section is a nice touch!
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Joe Copalman

Cool stuff, and a good thing Reg Dunlop of the Charlestown Chiefs isn't your boss.  I can just hear him growling "Pasley brought his f**kin' TOYS!"
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

cpasley

HAHA thats always an argument, their not toys they are "adult collectibles", lol and they know if they wanna keep me happy they will let me keep my "toys"  ;)

Jay Beckman

Ever get caught making "airplane noises" at your desk?   :D
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com

cpasley

Sadly, yes  :-X ,which no one appreciates cause I think I have a P&W F-100-229 in full burner to a tee now

Jeff D. Welker

OK Chris; my grandson has made a formal request to come play at your house. It seems your models are waaaaaaaaaaay better than anything I've got at my house for him to play with. Thanks  ;)
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ