Desktop/Screen Image - Show Us What You've Got

Started by Jeff D. Welker, June 26, 2011, 06:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff D. Welker

I thought it might be interesting to see what AzAP members have set for their computer desktop/screen image. While I change it up from time to time; here is what I'm currently using. Let's see what you've got.

Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

cpasley

AHHHH! A Mac, internet tech supports worst nightmare :o

Paul Dumm

"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."

cpasley

Does it have to be one of our own shots, cause like at work id rather use one of your guys photos

Matt Ottosen

I change mine occasionally too, but I have been sticking with this one for the past few months.
Matt "Linus" Ottosen
Ottosen Photography
Phoenix, AZ

The Legend of the Guardian of the Line
The Greek God "Linus" comes from the Greek name Λινος (Linos) meaning "leg."
In Greek legend, he was the son of the God Apollo who was accidentally killed when he stepped over the white line.

All images © Matt Ottosen | Ottosen Photography, all rights reserved.

jslugman

James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"

cpasley

Quote from: jslugman on June 27, 2011, 07:12:38 PM
From my laptop.
Wow James you have a lot going on there, looks like a lot of unnecessary hewlet packard loaded programs, remove the ones you dont use they are quite a drag on perfomance

bilwor

One question, how do you get a shot of the desktop screen to be able to post it??
bill word
bill word
Tucson, AZ

Jay Beckman

On a windows machine, just do a PRNT SCRN and then paste it into a new Photoshop document.  It should already offer the Clipboard size since the screen grab is in the buffer.

Tweak it to taste as an sRGB image, resize to 800X or 124X, sharpen and save it as you would normally save an image
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

bilwor

Thanks Jay, i'm never too old to learn. Here is my desktop. I also change the image periodically.

bill word
Tucson, AZ

BillOz

SR-71 Ejection Seat Test on Groom Lake
Bill Osmun
www.afterburnerphoto.com       www.wideworldofaviation.com

Rob Silliman

VX-31 Harrier departing Willie.  It is also my only picture that has made Explore on Flickr.