any posted images without consent.

jslugman

James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"

Jeff D. Welker

Quote from: jslugman on March 07, 2011, 08:11:40 AM
Quite the Talon tail sampler!

Thanks James. There were two other T-38's on this side; however, the ramp wranglers did not park them very well and I could only get these four lined-up the way I wanted.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute

JWAir

Quote from: Jeff Welker on March 07, 2011, 09:32:13 AM

Thanks James. There were two other T-38's on this side; however, the ramp wranglers did not park them very well and I could only get these four lined-up the way I wanted.

Ramp wranglers? Geez......will try to do better next time.......

Joe Copalman

LOL!  Welcome back, Jarrod. 

Parking actually hasn't been too bad lately.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jeff D. Welker

Quote from: JWAir on March 07, 2011, 11:00:12 AM

Sorry Jarrod - no offense intended. Ramp Wranglers was the name given guys working the ramp when my Dad was stationed at Willie. Just a term from many years ago that has stayed in my lexicon.
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Chris Kennedy

Quote from: Jeff Welker on March 07, 2011, 11:21:10 AM
Quote from: JWAir on March 07, 2011, 11:00:12 AM

Sorry Jarod - no offense intended. Ramp Wranglers was the name given guys working the ramp when my Dad was stationed at Willie. Just a term from many years ago that has stayed in my lexicon.

Better than line boys. That's what they called them in the "good old days."
Chris Kennedy
Peoria, AZ

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisk48/

Images posted may not be copied or reproduced without permission

jslugman

James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"

JWAir

Quote from: jslugman on March 07, 2011, 03:58:44 PM
LOL... what a welcome back for you Jarrod!  ;D

Thanks for the welcome back everyone. I was out of work for nearly 6 weeks after a fainting spell on the ramp over at CHD thanks to huge blood clots in my lungs. Today was actually my first day back. Looking forward to the Gateway Open House this coming Saturday. We have been trying hard to muster up some good static displays.....so maybe you guys will be impressed; assuming you come out to Gateway instead of Luke.

No worries about the "ramp wrangler" name Jeff......just noticed I had the opportunity to make you wonder about who really works at the Gateway FBO. Bet you never thought there were fellow AZAP members working there, did you?! Hahahaha
I am guessing that line-up of T-38 tails you shot were parked on the line right behind where we usually park the van and pickup truck?

JWAir

Jeff D. Welker

Hey Jarrod - truly sorry to hear about your health problems and hope you feel better getting back to work. Your right, I did not know we had AzAP folks on the good side of the fence - I'm jealous. Next time you see white haired old guy on a ladder near the fence; that will be me. Feel free to orient the jet blast my way. I might even get to surf the fence like they do in St. Maarten  ;D
Jeff D. Welker
www.jeffdwelker.com
Mesa, AZ

Jay Beckman

You're a weekend ahead of yourself Jarrod...

Willie's Open House is up against El Centro with Luke the following weekend (I think...)
March has been very hard to keep track of.

Glad you're back on your feet man.
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com

JWAir

Quote from: Jeff Welker on March 07, 2011, 11:04:57 PM
Hey Jarrod - truly sorry to hear about your health problems and hope you feel better getting back to work. Your right, I did not know we had AzAP folks on the good side of the fence - I'm jealous. Next time you see white haired old guy on a ladder near the fence; that will be me. Feel free to orient the jet blast my way. I might even get to surf the fence like they do in St. Maarten  ;D

Ahh....I was thinking I should be looking for someone who looks like the guy you have as your profile photo!

Joe Copalman

Always good to catch a Sabreliner, especially one as gorgeous as Honeywell's.

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ