15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon

Started by Joe Copalman, June 22, 2009, 12:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Copalman

And EA-6B?  And Eglin F-15C? Tyndall F-22?  And KC-10?   ;D

Awesome set of shots.  I really dig the Luke Viper in the shelter (61st FS?).  How frequently do AETC squadrons get into the mix on exercises like this?  I know the Singapore and UAE squadrons have participated, but I figured they were kind of the exceptions.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jason Hyatt

Now that's funny, Joe!

Thanks man. I would say at least every other year a unit or two from AETC gets sent up there. This April the non-Thai unit with Thai aircrews and maintainers (21st FS) will be headed up there as well as our frequent visitors from Wake.
All images are © Jason Hyatt and may not be used without consent

"When one engine fails on a twin engine aircraft, you always have enough power to get you to the crash site." - Unknown

Joe Copalman

Thai or Taiwanese?

(Insert tasteless "Arr rook same" line here).

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

And I was thinking about the 21st last night when I asked about the AETC units, wondering if they were restricted from participating in offensive air exercises alongside US forces.  Can't imagine the Chinese are too happy about that.

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Jason Hyatt

Horrible error on my part.... Yes, Taiwanese. Sorry about that man. I'm not sure how their participation is looked at by the governments over there, especially when they head to Florida for live fire exercises alongside American units about once a year.

"When one engine fails on a twin engine aircraft, you always have enough power to get you to the crash site." - Unknown

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

jslugman

James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"

F-16_fixer

-Chris-

Jay Beckman

Viper West Demo Bird making like a Saturn V:
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Chris V

Viper West from El Centro Airshow yesterday.

Jason Hyatt

One of our Tulsa visitors at sunset.

Joe Copalman

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

wingsnstuff

Quote from: Joe Copalman on March 17, 2010, 11:53:06 PM
RTB:

Nice shot Joe.  I love the Arizona Fin Flash.  I built a 1/32 scale Viper for the ANG CG in 1991 with this fin flash.  I wonder if it's still there.

jslugman

NJ ANG F-16C 84-1206 retired to AMARG Sept '07 as AAFG0556 now in process of being converted to QF-16 status. Mixed in with Thursday arrivals to D-M for the airshow.

James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"

Paul Dumm

One comming in to DM for the Open House.
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."