Need An ID (Post It Here If You Don't Know What It Is...)

Started by Jay Beckman, March 21, 2010, 03:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Beckman

x
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

Ryan Keough

It's a Waco YMF, one of the newer-build models.  There are two that operate out of Sedona with almost the same scheme and it looks exactly like N181AS that I saw at Camarillo recently.  They are definitely smaller than most of the older Wacos like the UPF-7.
Ryan Keough
Tucson, AZ

Jbong

I dont have the picture... Well I did it was at the Hertiage Fly in in tucson this last month. It is a Cirrus sr22 G2 it was a static Aircraft there. I just need the N# it was like some thing like N433 or N344 man I cant remember. If anyone have a pic can look for me that would be awsome.

Joe Copalman

I think that was the aircraft was associated with the F-22s.  It left after the F-22 broke down, flew to Edwards and back, supposedly on a parts run.  I deleted my "what is that?" shot of it, but it did show up on FlightAware at the time.  Seems to have dropped off though.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

jslugman

A-60+ Lightship by American Blimp Company I believe. The A-60+ has 6 lines suspending the gondola, the other models all have more.
James "JSlugman" O'Rear
Yokota AFB, Japan RJTY

Author of "Aviation Photography- A Pictorial Guide"