Coolidge this weekend

Started by Paul Dumm, December 01, 2009, 03:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpasley

That is the same reason I missed today ,we had one of our cats hit by a car and she did not make it and everyone is pretty upset plus this is the second one we lost in two weeks ,the other was a 13 year old that we lost to kidney failure ,so im sorry I wasnt there hopefully we can meet up at one of your guys other shooting locals and I can say hi

Jay Beckman

Very sorry to hear Chris...

Our situation is also Cat-related.  We have a male domestic shorthair that can't keep anything down.  X-Rays show he may have an intestinal issue so we're taking him for an ultrasound on Monday.  It's frustrating because every other behavior seems normal.  He plays, cuddles and talks and isn't sluggish, hiding, shying away or otherwise overtly avoiding us.

<shrug>
Jay Beckman
Chandler, AZ
www.crosswindimages.com
Please do not Tag, Share or otherwise Re-Distribute
any posted images without consent.

cpasley

Well Jay I know not a lot of people would go through all the troubles to help a cat in that situation but as I and my "family" see it they a part of our family and we would do whatever it takes to help ,so I know how it goes and everyone here hopes everything goes ok  so keep me updated and let me know what happens ,were pulling for ya

Joe Copalman

Sorry you guys both got hit with some real unpleasantness - we were wondering about both of you.

Fly-in was pretty good.  A little light on warbirds (no Nanchangs or Stearmans, which I think is a first), but there was a T-34C that showed up, along w/Stang and Cripes A'Mighty.  Lots of GenAv stuff that I haven't seen there before either. 
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

cpasley

Well Joe I was gonna say ,hope you got plenty of pics ,but that would be a dumb statement so post post post ,lol

Paul Dumm

The kitfox did a nice 4X4 show did anyone get photos??
"You don't become a professional simply by earning certificates, adding ratings, or getting a paycheck for flying. Rather, professionalism is a mindset. It comes from having the attitude, the ethics, and the discipline to do the right thing — every time, all the time, regardless of who's watching."