News:

15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

LAX and Planes of Fame Show 2019

Started by Brian Corbett, April 04, 2019, 01:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Corbett

Ok, folks! Ross and myself are planning a trip to LAX and then to the Planes of Fame Air Show at the beginning of next month. Plan is to leave Thursday the 2nd after work, drive to LA and then shoot planes at LAX on Friday. Following that, drive to Chino and do the air show and head back Sunday. Extra bonus! Friday is my birthday, so we're going to make it an epic weekend of fun! Anyone who would like to join, post up here! Would love to have a few more folks join! Slainte!!
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

scottcolbath

Quote from: Brian Corbett on April 04, 2019, 01:10:54 PM
Ok, folks! Ross and myself are planning a trip to LAX and then to the Planes of Fame Air Show at the beginning of next month. Plan is to leave Thursday the 2nd after work, drive to LA and then shoot planes at LAX on Friday. Following that, drive to Chino and do the air show and head back Sunday. Extra bonus! Friday is my birthday, so we're going to make it an epic weekend of fun! Anyone who would like to join, post up here! Would love to have a few more folks join! Slainte!!

I'd love to do this with you two clowns, but I have Scuderia Southwest to shoot on Saturday, and a party thing on Sunday. Have fun, take pics, send postcards, and all that rot.

S.C.

Brian Corbett

So far we have Jay and Chris V joining us!
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Chris V

I really wanted to make this, even had a ticket purchased for the airshow :(  Next time!!