Barry M. Goldwater Range

Started by Joe Copalman, October 29, 2010, 06:56:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Janes

Great work Ned! Got a love the Hog!!

Joe Copalman

"Afternoon" and "Barry M. Goldwater Range" are two of the best terms to be used together in aviation photography, especially this time of year.  Congrats on getting Hawgs in some good light, Ned!
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

azbill

Air one Delta

Bill

Joe Copalman

LIGHTNING STRIKES

Took a trip out to BMGR with the Fighter Country Partnership folks yesterday as the guest of one of their members.  Wrong time of year, wrong time of day, and the wrongest kind of clouds meant all my shots were pretty much garbage, but I did get to be the first kid on my block to get shots of the F-35A putting its GAU-22 to good use. 

We're totally gonna have to get back out there next winter when the light is good, these guys were flying Warthog-style attack profiles on the 'rag' targets when doing low-angle strafe. 

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Bill

Hey Joe, you got smoke, flame and an airplane. What's not to like?

Bill

Joe Copalman

Quote from: Bill on March 28, 2019, 07:53:57 PM
Hey Joe, you got smoke, flame and an airplane. What's not to like?

Bill

Thanks Bill.  Own-harshest-critic impulse at work and whatnot.

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Joe Copalman

ALL THAT JAZZ

As the Monty Python guys would say, "And now for something completely different . . ."

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Brian Corbett

Even though the light was crap, that's still a great shot of the F-35, Joe! Never been out to the range, so next time I'd love to tag along!
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Bill

Ditto on wanting to tag along.