News:

15th Anniversary | 2009 - 2024
15 Years | Over 30 MILLION Page Views

Main Menu

2018 MCAS Miramar Air Show

Started by Brian Corbett, October 02, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Corbett

Had a great time at MCAS Miramar. Met up with a bunch of the CA guys and enjoyed shooting with them. More to come!

Whirly Bird of Osprey

Lady of the Night

Spin Cycle

Coneheads

More Than Meets the Eye

Pointy Things

A Dragon's Moon

Ol' Smokey

Gizmos

Bird Feeder
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

Black n' Blue
The contrast right out of the box on this one was crazy, so I ran with it. Love the silhouette!
"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat, situation excellent. I attack."  --Marshall Foch, September, 1914, Battle of the Marne.

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

Here are a few more of the F-35B. This is the color bird for VMFA-122 the "Flying Leathernecks".

Got Gear?

'Murica Landing

Jail Time
A brief synopses of the name: One of the photogs I was with was taking shots of this plane while it was parked. A short time later, while he was shooting statics with a friend, they were both detained by MPs and questioned. Quite funny, actually. Yes, they were released without any issues.

Inverted Sky Images

Brian Corbett

Inverted Sky Images

scottcolbath

That's some great work, Brian.

S.C.