Oshkosh Arventure 2015

Started by cholubaz, April 25, 2015, 04:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cholubaz

Hello all,

This will be my 5th year in a row I attent Oshkosh and am excited as ever as it is quickly approaching.
This year I will be flying there not via Allegiant thankfully but with my buddy in his Mooney 231.
Anyway I was hoping to find some of you there. Is anyone else planning on attending and if so what days. I would love to do some shooting with you.

Taken last year just before Kirby went up for his routine.

Cheers,
Chris
Chris Holub
Peoria, AZ
Pilot flying out of KDVT or KGEU
Flying a 2003 Piper Archer III N354MA (DVT)
or Cessna 172's (KGEU)
Co-Host of the intherpatternpodcast

cholubaz

I guess I will take this as a no  :'(

-Chris
Chris Holub
Peoria, AZ
or Cessna 172's (KGEU)

Joe Copalman

Quote from: cholubaz on April 27, 2015, 11:35:37 AM

-Chris

I think Jay is headed out there again this year, and he's been out of town and keeping busy with the Red Star event in Porterville the past several days, which is probably why he hasn't replied.  Not sure if anyone else is going though.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

cholubaz

Quote from: Joe Copalman on April 27, 2015, 12:16:38 PM
Quote from: cholubaz on April 27, 2015, 11:35:37 AM

-Chris

I think Jay is headed out there again this year, and he's been out of town and keeping busy with the Red Star event in Porterville the past several days, which is probably why he hasn't replied.  Not sure if anyone else is going though.

Thanks Joe. I hope he is and hopefully more. It sure is an amazing event.

Cheers,
Chris
Chris Holub
Peoria, AZ
or Cessna 172's (KGEU)

Dave S.

I'm not making it this year.  Was able to attend for the whole week a few years back and can attest to just how cool of an event it is.  It's definitely on my list of places to return to.
Constructive Comments & Critiques are always welcomed
All images © David Shields, all rights reserved
www.roxphotography.com
Some Canon bodies and lenses

Joe Copalman

I'd love to go, but it's a way's off for me.  Maybe when my kids are in high school we can incorporate a few days into a summer vacation.
"I'm sorry sir, you can't take photos of that aircraft."

"If you've seen my work, you'd know I really can't take photos of any aircraft." 

Joe Copalman
AzAP Co-Founder
Mesa, AZ

Mike Margolis

I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. My flight home leaves late Monday afternoon, so I might go back Monday for some departures as well. Anybody else besides me and Chris?
"Could be worse... Could be raining."

cholubaz

Quote from: Mike Margolis on July 09, 2015, 03:26:54 AM
I will be there Friday, Saturday and Sunday. My flight home leaves late Monday afternoon, so I might go back Monday for some departures as well. Anybody else besides me and Chris?

Franz and I will be leaving DVT tomorrow hopefully by 6am. The wx looks pretty good so far so wish us luck wih that. Our Plan is to make two stops for fuel. KDVT - KULS - KCWI - KDPA
Staying the night with his parents and then flying into OSH Thursday morning. We will stay till Sunday morning and then we have to drop the plane off in Willmar MN KBDH to have the wings resealed and then taking Southwest back to PHX from MSP

Cheers,
Chris
Chris Holub
Peoria, AZ
or Cessna 172's (KGEU)